Monday 7 December 2009

Deviantart Link

For my regularly updated online portfolio of work, follow this link to my Deviantart.com account.


You will find a collection of various works in various media’s, just a simple collection over time of some work I am proud of and would like to share with an online community. I have been pleasantly surprised with the feedback I have received and it has only encouraged me to keep adding more work to the site.

For those of you who don’t know about deviantart, it is a great website which allows users to register a name and upload their work, for it to be shared with the whole world. You can go to the effort of subscribing for a fee, but right now I feel that I personally don’t need to, I’m managing just fine as it is.

Sign up for free at: http://www.deviantart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment