Thursday 1 April 2010

AS BROTHERS WE STAND

A couple of album covers designs for a mate's band, really don't mind if they use an idea or not, I just want to get as many album covers in my portfolio as possible. I've always said the perfect position I would wish to be in is just creating album art, album covers, for bands, from the local scale to the huge scale spanning all genres. I do find album covers all unique pieces of art, and i especially like the guys who do work for Vampire Weekend, especially their album Contra, and La Roux, even though i hate her with a passion. Ellie Goulding is worth a mention too because she is just devine.......

AS BROTHERS WE STAND
http://www.myspace.com/alexandraawaits (That's their old band name, they've had a reshuffle lately and changed the name, they're also on tour all across the country which is starting soon and worth a look)





No comments:

Post a Comment