Thursday 1 April 2010

Easter Break!

Finally, here it is, a massive two and a half week break from college. But that definitely doesn't mean forgetting about artwork for a while, the FMP has started, I've been researching and taking some initial photos for some kind of Photography project I'm calling 'Human Intervention Devoid of Human Life'. It's going to make for some really exciting photos, I've got about 6 weeks to sort it all out. It's going to be amazing fun!

Last night, me and a mate thought we'd check out an abandoned cement works in Shipton on Cherwell, Oxfordshire. It's been abandoned since the 80's, a bit of graffiti here and there, but it's still an amazing place to walk around. There's a HUUUGE tower you can see for miles away and I've always wanted to know what it was, well now I have. unfortunately I don't have any photos of it all yet, it got too dark too quickly and I just went there for a look around to be honest. When I get some photos they're going straight up on here

But for now, take a look at these; Ink in Water:


No comments:

Post a Comment