Wednesday 14 April 2010

Flickr link

Hey there, just set up my Flickr account, can't work out whether it's going to be useful or not, but I figure I should probably have one since everyone else does. There's only a few photos on it, mainly Urbex, I'm going to be slowly adding to it as I make more trips, literally just shoving the majority of photos on there, then selecting a few from the collection and running with them for my project. It's so easy to get a little trigger happy with the camera on a trip, you come back home with a couple of hundred photos..most of them crap..then you have to sift through the shit and try and find some good ones. You're really in the shit when you realise you don't have any decent ones and you have to go back and start over. llow!

No comments:

Post a Comment