Thursday 15 July 2010

I'm like a virgin losing a child

One of them moods, one of them days. I'm fucking bored, I think that's the problem. I would love to go out and about with my camera tonight, while it's still light, and fool around. But fucking no, my new Canon digital all balls decent point and shoot decided to suddenly stop reading any SD card I shove in the thing, so that's a trip down to the shop tomorrow with receipt in hand, I want a replacement, if they don't have any in stock I'm getting the cash back and blowing it on another hunk of plastic. Talking of hunks of plastic, I've accumulated like 7 cameras in the past couple of weeks. I'm proud of the collection, it's a lovely mis-match of pieces of crap from years gone by. Latest addition is the Lomo Fisheye 2 I picked up for £33 from Ebay. Running the first roll of film through it today, some old expired Kodak 400 ISO from 2006 I picked up cheapish also from Ebay. Fisheye. I don't think it's possible to take a crap photo when you have a fisheye lens. Everything looks sick.

Anyway, back to being grumpy

Fuck off

No comments:

Post a Comment